112-114 Eugenia Avenue
Airy Victorian units projected into the stunning hills of Bernal with breathtaking views, handsome original façade and meticulous & artful interiors in a treasured, northwest slope location.
The upper, 2-bedroom owner’s unit has a fresh, artisanal quality: warm woodwork, custom dual glazed windows*, handmade timber stair and walk-out view deck. A thoughtful, hand-crafted design for easy access to the outdoors, this residence maximizes the spectacular views, creating a one-of-a-kind environment in which light and air play a starring role.
The eat-in kitchen with a vaulted ceiling and open beams welcomes the city views. The living area with gas fireplace and adjacent office faces west across Noe Valley to Twin Peaks. Beautifully articulated bookcases and custom storage grace this majestic room.
The elegant bedroom with tall windows is a serene chamber of calm and elegant, saturated custom color making the brilliant light of this home all the more evident.
The deck is an extension of the living space ample enough for outdoor living and dining.
The bath, flooded with glorious light has deep soaking tub, separate shower.
From the office, a custom-designed timber spiral stair rises to the lofted bedroom with half bath, separate seating area, platform bed and windows facing south cross Bernal.
Owner’s Unit: 114 Eugenia
- 2 bedrooms, 1 ½ bath
- Two levels
- Custom, dual glazed vinyl clad wood Marvin windows* and sliding deck door
- Soft and hardwood floors
- New custom designer paint and lighting scheme
- Newly carpeted loft
- Custom storage, bookcase built-ins by master carpenter
- Handcrafted and timber spiral stair design
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Views from every room
- 1 car Leased Parking
*Front Windows Original
Rented Unit: 112 Eugenia
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Front deck and back garden patio
- Unique flexible layout
- Rented @ $3,633 month to month
The Building: 112-114 Eugenia
- Newly built redwood entry stairs, deck and fences
- Fresh exterior paint
- Newer hot water heaters
- Recent electric panel in attic
- Steps to Cortland Street Village
- Accesses Eugenia Stairs
- Quiet charm of tree-lined street in a central, transportation-friendly locale: tech shuttles, Mission MUNI, freeway access
3D Virtual Tour